It's rarely the case that you have to send professional script by email when your not used to programming. Forms To Go tackles this arduous task by simplifying the process for you. Armed with a drag and drop interface, it can automatically send scripts for you, saving you lots of trouble.
We found that Forms To Go reads most scripts like PHP, Perl, SQL or ASP. You can set a number of filtering options for IP addresses, HTTP referrers and stop words. It's a shame though that the program does not allow you to customize settings more, like adding tags, paths or extensions.
The program is filled with good user guides and manual and you can go to the online forum if you have any doubts. We found the interface very user friendly. If this is your first time working with scripts, Forms To Go will guide through all the steps surely and safely.
- This new release is a maintenance release with many bug fixes and a modification of our File Upload feature.
- The list of fixes and enhancements is as follow:
- * A new interface to handle file uploads. Files can be attached to the email to form's owner in PHP, ASP and Perl. But additionally in PHP files can be saved to the server's hard disk. This option will be available for ASP and Perl in a later release
- * Added more file validation options like RTF text files and MP3 audio files
- * Fixed a problem with the File->Load From URL... menu: the list of URLs were not saved in the disk
- * Better handling of error messages in Perl scripts
- * Fixed a couple of bugs in the ASP script when validating fields by a list of values that was located in the server's hard disk and the proper handling of the directory separator when referencing externals files
- * Fixed many bugs in PHP script that were causing problems in some server configurations
- For a detailed list of the bug fixes, please check the change log in the documentation files.